Monday, November 20, 2017

NaBloPoMo Day 20 - Your favorite horse show

Oh, jeez.  I remember my least favorite show pretty clearly - makes an impression when the horse you're riding has a complete freak-out because something is new and you manage to disqualify yourself because you misheard the instructions from the judge - but the ones that weren't utter failures are... fuzzy.

...Probably because they're like 15 years ago.  I'm guessing.  lol

On the other hand, I have been to a show recently; I just didn't participate.  Unless 'manning a camera' is participating?  Because I did that.

We took the three babies from that year to a local schooling show for some exposure.  There were varying levels of enthusiasm...
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
I got this.
Trotting is icky and you're gonna get like two more steps out of me before I decide I'd rather walk, thanks.
But it was a good day.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment